16-14_Kodiak, Alaska (sailing syZERO)
Confessions of a SOLO sailor (sailing syZERO)
16-13_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska III (sailing syZERO)
16-12_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska II
16-11_Pacific Ocean Crossing - SOLO to Alaska (sailing syZERO)
16-10_repairing the rudder (sailing syZERO)
- What a surprise after a couple days with almost no Internet.. We climbed over-the-6.000 subscriber mark with our youtube channel.. It seems you like it. Thanks a lot and keep on watching sharing and subscribing.. It’s made for you, only! Aloha (Visited 22 times, 6 visits today)
- Ahoy, We left Bamfield on the Westcoast of Vancouver Island at 2 am yesterday. It was a pitch black foggy night and if we hadn’t had our radar it would have been impossible to leave that narrow stretch of water called Bamfield inlet. The Pacific Rim National Park follows the whole coast from Sooke to...
- DON’T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY.. I uploaded the Confession Video. It’s a special gift for all our patrons and only available over our patreon page. You can find the patreon page here: http://www.patreon.com/syZERO Sign up and dive into my world. If you ever wanted to know how it feels like being alone on the ocean.....
- a brand new episode is online.. Kodiak, Alaska Ahoy Mates, I just uploaded the latest episode of our Sailing Adventures and the first one from the far North, Alaska! My first (real) harbor in the far north state Alaska provided me with anything I needed.. Enjoy the walk through town and let me know what...
- Ahoy, it took a little longer to finish this part but I hope you think it was worth waiting for. . . . I wanted to show you detailed how it is . . . out there – far away from any land – alone_PURE SAILING! . . . . . . Showing you the...
(Visited 29,235 times, 19 visits today)